1. Monday morning just keeps coming back. Every single week. The further you get from one Monday, the closer you get to another one.
2. Our weather has taken a cooler turn recently. This makes me feel like a human being again. I even got a couple of walks in last week.
3. It is about time to switch out the kids' clothes again. I am thankful for the provision of clothing that our family has. But seriously...didn't I just switch the clothes out for summer?
4. Is anyone else ready for their favorite shows to come out of reruns?
5. Peanut is talking up a storm now. And she is also repeating a ton of what we say. For instance, when Honey called one of the dogs like this: "Come here, ya big dummy"...yeah, she did too.
6. I would have a much cleaner, neater home if my girls went off to school everyday. But man, I would miss them like crazy! I'll take the messy home.
7. This morning I am loving this quote:
God's work done in God's way never lacks God's supply.
8. Someone told me yesterday morning that my new hair cut makes me look 10 years younger. Listen to me now, believe me later. I will keep this hairstyle for the rest of my life.
9. Every gal should have a woman she can laugh with, complain with, pray with, cry with, and serve with. If you find all of that in more than one person, blessed are you. And blessed, that I am!
10. Time is racing by whether I want it to or not. I am trying so hard to live in the moment and enjoy every season of womanhood/marriage/parenthood. It makes me grieve less and look forward more!